Friday, September 11, 2015

Bookish Academy Tag

Friday, September 11, 2015

I was tagged by Fiona @ A Girl Between the Pages to do the Bookish Academy tag. Thanks for tagging me, Fiona!


Best Actor
best male protagonist


Definitely Percy. Who else?

Best Actress
best female protagonist


I couldn't think of anyone beside Annabeth right now, so this award goes to her.

Best Cinematography
best plot twist


Though it didn't reach my expectation, I have to admit that the plot twist is awesome.

Best Costume Design
best book cover


I just really love the font and the heart-shaped fingerprint.

Best Supporting Actor and Actress
best male and female sidekick


Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley

Best Original Screenplay
most unique world/setting


I love the world in The Winner's trilogy by Marie Rutkoski. It's something I never read before.

Best Adapted Screenplay
best book-to-movie adaptation


Admit it, Catching Fire is the best.

Best Animation Feature
a book that would work well animated


The Infernal Devices would be awesome!

Best Director
a writer you discovered the first time


I first heard of Sarah J. Maas earlier this year and I finally read ACOTAR around May. I'm so glad that I discovered her and I'm looking forward to read her other books.

Best Visual Effects
best actions in a book



All the books in the Legend trilogy have many awesome actions.

Best Musical Score
best music in a book-to-movie adaptation



Really like the music in this movie! (or any Disney movie, actually)

Best Short Film
best novella or short book


Not sure if this count, but this book made me laugh like a manic.

Best Picture
best stand-alone



Golden made me feel all the feels.

Best Documentary
best historical fiction or non-fiction

It's been a long time since I read a non-fiction book, so no book for this category.

Now I tag..

- everyone whose blog's name has the word 'bookish'!
- and of course, everyone who wants to do it :)

5 comments:

  1. AHH! This post is so, so fun! This is such a creative and fun tag, and I loved reading your answers Tiffany. :) Annabeth and Percy are definitely two of the best heroes and heroines I've ever had the pleasure of reading about, and Dangerous Girls' twists were just mindblowing. Thanks for sharing this fabulous post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess so agree with you, Zoe! I love both of them very much xD I know! I have to read the last few pages a couple of time just to make sure that I read it right.

      Delete
  2. Wow, such great book picks, Tiffany! Totally agree with you on this one! I also only discovered Maas just this year, and no regrets, she's just the best!! I bought a copy of Throne of Glass just last week and I can't wait to join the hype. :D

    More power to you, sister! <3

    Fiona | A Girl Between the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still looking for a time to read Throne of Glass haha xD It sounds really awesome! Hope you enjoy it, Fiona <33

      Delete
  3. Where has this tag been for all my life?! Love it! I need to do it someday! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014