Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check In With (11)

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


1. Percy Jackson and everyone from Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
    Because, even it's the last book, Rick still ended The Blood of Olympus with a cliffhanger. I really really want to know about everyone's expression when they found out that he is still alive. Will Piper and Jason hug him so tight? Will Annabeth judo flip him?

2. Day and June from the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
    Everyone who have read Champion must be know why I want to check in with Day and June. The epilogue is an open ending (for me) with so many possibilities.

3. Tobias Eaton from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
    I haven't read Allegiant yet, but I know how it end. How does Tobias living his life after you-know-what?

4. Caymen and Xander from The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
    Since this is like on of my top favorite contemporary ever, I want to know more about Caymen and Xander, especially Caymen's life after she discovered her grandparents. Does she live with them? How is Caymen and Xander's relationship going?

5. Will Herondale and Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
    I just love them and want to know how their marriage life is (even though we probably got that in The Last Hours).

6. Ellie and Graham from This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
    I know that we get a sequel soon (it's called Happy Again), but the sequel start a year after the end of the first book, so I'd like to know how they're doing in that one year.

7. Harry Potter and friends from Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling
    I want to know their life after the last chapter of Deathly Hallows but before the epilogue!

8. Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
    I want to know how Grace is doing after Gus died. Does she meet someone else? (That doesn't mean I didn't ship Hazel and Gus, but Hazel deserve to be happy)

9. Taylor Edwards and her family from Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
    How do the Edwards doing after they lost their father? And how is Taylor relationship with Henry?

10. Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
      I love them both, and I want to know more with their college life!

So that's my top ten! What about you? :)

10 comments:

  1. Some of these characters are also on my list. I would love to know what all of the characters in Harry Potter are doing now. Hazel from TFIOS is another one that I’m curious about.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I wish John Green would write something about Hazel's life after Gus' death!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I didn't think of Ellie and Graham. Definitely! Hazel too. <3 Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing Smith is going to write a sequel for it! And I've seen many people put Hazel on their list too!

      Delete
  3. Lots of good picks! Tobias, Harry and crew, and Anna and Etienne I would love to check in with as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I'm curious how Tobias living his life now!

      Delete
  4. Great list!! I've seen so many Harry Potter characters on lists this week. It almost made mine but there's just too many to pick. Same with Percy Jackson and Tobias :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many characters to check in with too (almost all characters in a book I've read, actually!) :D

      Delete
  5. OMG YES TO EVERYONE IN PERCY JACKSON! Especially Percy and Annabeth, because basically they're my life. <3 I actually hated the Blood of Olympus ending a lot, sadly.

    Oh yes. Day and June! I need to know if they've sorted things out and if they're okay now. <3 But the Champion epilogue is already perfect. It would still be fab if Marie Lu let us know how they are now!

    I didn't love TFIOS, but I'd love to know how Hazel is doing too.

    Oh, yes to Anna and St. Clair! I would love to know if they're still staying strong in college. :)

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I wish it end with a more happy ending, because they're all deserve it!

      And YES the epilogue of Champion is really beautiful, but still I want to know more about Day and June. Will they get married? <3

      Delete

The Bookish Thought © 2014